Flag - C&E Branch
The Communications and Electronics Branch Flag.
Grey Skies over Blue waters.
This flag is purchased and flown on Military Bases all across Canada.
About this Flag:
Durability indicates how long the flag remains fit to be shown/flown before the material fails and the flag needs to be replaced.
Fly-ability refers to how frequent the flag is used under all weather conditions (Sun, Rain, Snow/Ice) and the wind velocity required to make the flag “flutter”.
Style: Regular Rope and Toggle
Material: 200D Nylite (Best in durability and flyability)
Colour: Vivid permanent dye. UV Protected material, will not fade.
The following suggestions will assist you in obtaining full value from your flag.
- Where possible, a flag should be taken down every night.
- If soiled, a flag may be safely hand washed in cold water, using a gentle soap or detergent that does not contain bleach and then hang to air dry .
- Although meant for outdoor use, when a flag is wet, it is heavier and adds more weight that stresses the fibers of the material. If you can take the flag inside during periods of constant heavy rain, it will last longer.
- If slightly frayed or torn, a flag should be repaired immediately, it could help save the cost of purchasing a new flag.
- Never store a wet or damp flag, hang it until dry. Nylon dries quickly.
We also offer a C&E Branch Desk Flag and a C&E Branch Triangular Pennant.